Artful Assemblage with Leslie Lineberry
There’s not much (if anything) that Leslie Lineberry doesn’t know about assemblage, and this course is your chance to join the queen of the junk drawer for a spectacular, information-packed mixed media journey. We begin with a guide to materials, then explore Leslie’s favourite supply – modelling paste – in detail, before learning to make unique DIY embellishments. Following this comprehensive introduction, Leslie has four amazing video tutorials for you, each progressing in difficulty, from a simple but elegant pendant, to a home decor extravaganza!
Leslie doesn’t teach online for anyone else, so make sure you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn alongside this incredibly talented lady!
This course includes three hours of video tuition, lifetime access, and downloadable content for each lesson.
Difficulty Level: Projects are designed to lead from beginner to advanced
Tutors: Leslie Lineberry
- This introductory section contains an overview of Leslie's must-have products for assemblage, modelling paste tips and tricks, and how to make unique DIY embellishments.
- Video tutorials x 3 (42 minutes)
- Create a simple but stunning pendant with some easy techniques, make Leslie's wearable art or use these skills to make beautiful embellishments
- Video tutorial (18 mins)
- Upcycle a gift box into something unique, creating a small but striking assemblage for the lid and faux corrugated iron sides.
- Video tutorial (19 mins)
- Transform a bottle into glorious assemblage with an ombre effect!
- Video tutorials x 2 (40 mins)
- We finish with a spectacular piece of wall art, focussing on combining background techniques with DIY embossed embellishments.
- Video tutorials x 3 (69 mins)
- Find out more about Leslie in this interview
- White and black gesso
- Modelling paste
- A selection of acrylic paints
- Heavy bodied gel medium
- Polymer clay
- Found objects and embellishments (e.g. beads, charms, flowers, gears)
- Materials to add depth and texture (e.g. cheesecloth, tissue paper, chicken wire)
- Embossing powders and embossing ink
- DecoArt Antiquing Cream
- Metallic waxes (Leslie uses Prima)
- Spray inks (Leslie uses Lindy's)
- Baby powder