- Art journal (or a loose leaf piece of mixed media or watercolour paper)
- Old book pages
- Prima Marketing: Art Basics Soft Matte Gel
- Prima Marketing: Art Basics Heavy Gesso White
- Prima Marketing: Art Ingredients Texture Powder (or use fine sand)
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Prima Marketing: Water Soluble Oil Pastels (watercolour pencils or paints could alternatively be used)
Be in the Moment Workshop with Riikka Kovasin
Join Riikka to create a stunning art journal page with a vintage feel in this fabulous workshop. Riikka creates in real time so you can follow along very easily with her creative process, making this class suitable for beginners, even though it looks amazing! Find out loads of information about various mixed media products as you go and learn lots of techniques you can use again and again in your own projects.
Riikka is an experienced mixed media teacher whose calm, considered approach is as inspiring as it is relaxing. She encourages you to learn new things but also to put your own personal mark on your art journal page. This workshop includes 50 minutes of detailed, narrated video tuition, lifetime access, and downloadable content to enable to you study offline if you wish.
Difficulty Level: Suitable for beginners
Tutor: Riikka Kovasin