- Watercolour paper
- Deli paper
- Ranger Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch
- Dr. PH Martin India Ink: Red-Violet, Turquoise (or substitute a wash of acrylic paint)
- Acrylic paint or Posca Paint Markers: black, white, and yellow
- Floral themed stamps – any will work
- 2-4 floral stencils of varying size flowers
- A focal face image (or you can hand draw one)
- Modeling paste
- White gesso
- Gina K. Glitz Glitter Gel: Gold (you can substitute Stickles or loose glitter)
- Ranger Perfect Pearl Powder: Perfect Pearl (or any other brand mica powder)
- Fine mist spray bottle
Floral Fantasy Workshop with Jennifer Gallagher
This workshop with Jennifer is all about creating gorgeous layered effects using inks, stencils and stamps. You will create a mixed media wall art piece, but the techniques are easily adaptable to your art journal. After developing a beautiful stencilled background, you'll explore some new an interesting ways to use your stamps that you may not have considered before.
The Workshop includes over one hour of detailed video tuition with Jennifer, plus downloadable content and lifetime access to your course.