- How to Grow by Teresa Morgan - gilded seed pods take centre stage on this glorious canvas (step-by-step)
- Tactile Timber by Riikka Kovasin - make beautiful bespoke jewellery using wood blanks and natural charcoal (step-by-step)
- Home by Leanne Jago - create a beautiful abstract collage set in resin using natural tree bark (video)
- Touch of Nature by Deb Riddell - a scenic image transfer is complemented by found materials on this stunning memory canvas (step-by-step)
- Natural History by Katy Leitch - create vintage-style art from an old book and sheets of bark (video)
- One with Nature by Corinne Rollet - use leaves three ways to make a stunning journal page (step-by-step)
- Nature Prints by Erica Evans - jazz up your gel prints using leaves and fronds for mark making (video)
- Life May Speak by Elisa Ablett - craft a tactile wall hanging that combines hand-dyed natural fabric with found natural objects (step-by-step)
Themed Collection: Natural Materials
Get inspiration for your next project from nature with this fabulous Themed Collection! Art supplies are all around you in the natural world and using them adds a unique, tactile, and usually inexpensive touch to your work. Our designers have used wood, seed pods, leaves, charcoal, feathers tree bark and more to create mixed media pieces inspired by the beauty of the world around them.
Tutors: Katy Leitch, Leanne Jago, Teresa Morgan, Elisa Ablett, Erica Evans, Riikka Kovasin, Deb Riddell and Corinne Rollet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.