- Pine or timber substrate approx. 70cm x 18cm
- Watercolour paper (A3 size)
- Modelling paste, matt gel medium, gesso (black and white)
- DecoArt Media: Crackle Paint, Antiquing Cream - Black
- Payne's Grey fluid acrylic
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang: Magical Shaker - Afternoon Delight Denim (or similar water-activated powder pigment)
- Ranger: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Broken China
- Book paper or resin paper made with old book page
- Dress pattern paper
- Coloured thread
Waves Workshop with Leanne Jago
Make waves in this amazing workshop with Leanne Jago! In 45 minutes of detailed tuition, Leanne will show you to to create a freestyle, abstract piece of wall art built around a concertina book, in stunning denim hues. Truly a mixed media masterpiece, this project combines fabric, texture mediums and stitching to create something so tactile you can't help but reach out to touch it!
This Workshop includes 45 minutes of video tuition with Leanne, where she shows you in detail the techniques and processes to make this beautiful piece of art. Your purchase includes lifetime access and downloadable video and PDF files.